Saturday 9 May 2015

What I had Done With Electronics Yesterday?





Teacher or lecturer almost had said that every exam is around the corner, lots of students (including me) struggle harder like going to die memorize all of the points in each of the books or lecture slides, etc. Then when the paper starts, all of us do 'invisible vomit' onto the paper. The examination was over, then all of the information inside the brain disappear, gone away somewhere. And take such hard time to memorize it back. Berat nanang.

It still goes on until this semester, but I don't want this way to be happen again.

This semester I learn Medical Electronics, as a continuation from Basic Electronics, that I had taken last year. Even though I had score Basic Electronics, I was not in comfort zone since the Medical Electronics was such that difficult to digest. Until then something comes in my mind, I need to practice, which means that I need to find a way to implement electronic components on a breadboard or printed circuit board (PCB), even though the circuit was not related with medical device. At least I do and learn something.

There was a time that I had visit my senior, Kak Ita. She's now a research assistant for electronics field. So I visit her lab. We had a long conversation. At that moment I had noticed a lot of electronic components and devices (breadboard, oscilloscope, etc)on her table. With the circuit design paper on the wall. I tell her,

"Wah! So complicated! (while hold on her stuff). But it looks like so interesting.Where can I find all of these components, kak?"

"At Jalan Pasar, Pudu. Just go via LRT station somewhere somewhere. There you will find electronic components and electronic hobby kit. Some of them are affordable to buy. Tryna find out."

"Ok, kak. Thanks."

So far I had firstly implement this circuit, but not totally complete. Some of the components were insufficient and also need to find soldier and power supply, but at the high prices. Huh ! Waiting for next month salary to buy these things.

Meanwhile, I try to find the other way to play electronic game.

And finally yesterday, I had find the solution. Saw a software that was created to implement some of the electronic components onto the breadboard. 123D Circuits by Autocad. Nice to see, nice to try, nice to play. 


I learn this software slowly from the tutorial. So these were the devices that I had created yesterday. 

The basic one :)



























A Dark Detector Circuit with NPN Resistor


Arduino Stopwatch

Clash of The Genius

DC IV Input 02 Potentiometer

Servo Motor
Servo Motor
Virtual Color Mixer

Will be continue soon.
Assalamualaikum :)

#ALoneGirlToBeExplorer
Kolej Kediaman Tuanku Bahiyah,
Universiti Malaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment